HomeAgain Reviews 73 Reviews of Homeagain com

They renewed my pet's subscription anyway and I've been trying to get a refund ever since. Do not do business with this company. The supervisor Amanda acted like she had an attitude with me. Where's my receipt for my annual fee I... Please make sure that you are entering either your correct American zip code or Canadian postal code . If you are searching by the name of a town, please type it like Tucson, AZ .

Stay away from Home Again pet Recovery company. First do not do an autopay with this company. Wait for your bill and then either call to pay or send a check via USPS.

How easy is it to get a hold of customer service at homeagain pet id & recovery service?

The don't have anyone answering the phones for significant time periods. I've been on hold for 20 minutes and counting. And it's not the first time this has happened to me. I contacted them directly, 6 months ago, to complain about the deteriorated service and its no better than it was back then. I will not be renewing this service that I have previously lauded. I called with a simple login issue and a lost pet.

I guess I will just have to get a new iphone. HomeAgain has a consumer rating of 1.05 stars from 73 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about HomeAgain most frequently mention customer service, credit card and auto renewal problems.HomeAgain ranks 11th among Lost Pet sites. HomeAgain will instantly send lost pet alerts to animal shelters, veterinary clinics, and volunteer PetRescuers in the area your pet was lost. Currently there are over 500,000 volunteer PetRescuers around the country who have signed up to receive email alerts about pets lost in their neighborhoods.

The dog days are over

The Petfinder Foundation has given more than $25 million in cash and product grants to help organizations save the lives of pets in need.

home again pet finder phone number

Begin your search using our Pet Search . Thanks to the HomeAgain Microchip and the HomeAgain Recovery Service, more than 600,000 lost pets have been returned to their families. I got my new pet microchipped and the vet gave me this brochure with the tag. I went to the website and they wanted $20+ to register...

Spreadsheet Upload - Disabled

The latest update to the app is a deal breaker. I don’t know what they did, but after about 5 minutes running the app, it starts severely lagging, and within a minute freezes up not just the app, but my phone as well. A pet search app should not bring my iPhone 11 Pro to its knees.

This not only doesn't make me happy that my vet sent the brochure (Do they get a kickback?) but it's a such a waste of money. Do your homework before registering with this company. Their customer service takes a long time to come on the phone, and when they do, they have no authorization to help. This type of underhanded business practice is nothing short of thievery. If I could give them zero rating, I would have. Petfinder.com is a searchable list of pets from thousands of shelters and foster groups.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeAgain?

Without ID, 90 percent of lost pets will not return home. Your dog or cat will have their own online profile that you can customize to display exactly the information you want to share. We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen. I also sense a pattern when calling them.

We appreciate inbound links to Petfinder.com. Please visit our Info Page and you can choose from the links we have available at the bottom . You can also check out our new Featured Pet Module, which allows you to show adoptable pets from your area right on your own home page. Please directly contact the animal welfare organization that is caring for this pet. This information can be found on the group’s home page or under the pet’s picture on their description page.

Lookup or Register Your Pet's Microchip in Our Recovery Database

After reading these reviews, I now know why I cant get through to them. They simply don't care about providing any kind of service. I stayed on hold for 2 hours on that line just to see if anyone would pick up. HomeAgain is more than just a microchip. HomeAgain is a comprehensive pet recovery service that has been reuniting lost pets with their owners for more than 10 years.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Your Petkey Membership will include unlimited, online, lifetime access to the Brian Donovan Petkey Video Library and Petkey Certified Behaviorists. Cancel a subscription / trial at anytime by blocking the site or app on your Justuseapp Card. Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Petfinder - Adopt a Pet to your problem using the strength of crowds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List Of Kiehl's Hair Oil 2023

50 Top Interior Designers in and Around! LA

Incredible Bronde Hair 2023